Name: Johnny Lightning
Personality: Emotional, Sad, Quiet
Birthplace: New Jersey
Current Location: Maine
Favorite Things: Rock Music, Scissors, Hair Dye
Least Favorite Things: Rainbows, Light, Outdoors
Occupation: Rock Band Member
I used the cookie cutter tool to make an original cartoon character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image Inside Text
I used photoshop to make an image where the text says "Winter" and the image is inside the text. The image matches the chosen wo...
-
I used photoshop to make an image where the text says "Winter" and the image is inside the text. The image matches the chosen wo...
-
I took a picture of Marshall Middle School and used photoshop to put it in different pieces for the "Joiner".
-
I used a picture of Hillary Clinton and Niagara Falls to combine and make a surreal portrait with Hillary's hair as the waterfalls.

No comments:
Post a Comment